How To Make A Pumpkin-Spiced Smoothie
This healthful smoothie is packed with vitamin A, potassium and fiber. Top each serving with some ground flaxseeds or a pinch of nutmeg.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 34g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ½ banana
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon ground chia seed
- 3-6 ice cubes
- *Add a shot of cold brew coffee or espresso for a little boost
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Sprinkle with extra spice on top. Enjoy!
Eat Well Eat Happy http://eatwelleathappy.com/
Noël Ehlers writes about nutrition, health and healing with whole foods.