Grab a big bag of corn chips, some fellow guacamole enthusiasts, and try out this recipe! Packed with healthy fats, fiber, potassium, vitamin E, folic acid and B vitamins, it’s no mystery that avocados are a nutrition wonder.
The Ultimate Guacamole Recipe
I love serving this dish with homemade tortilla chips and raw veggies, spread onto sandwiches and veggie burgers, and dolloped atop of vibrant salads. With such delicious flavors and versatility, the possibilities are endless.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 248
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Begin by mashing the avocado flesh in a bowl. Simply stir in the remaining ingredients until everything is nicely combined and serve.
Eat Well Eat Happy http://eatwelleathappy.com/